Tuesday 8 July 2008

Boot Camp

Hi

I have recently bought the 20" i-mac 2.4 machine upgraded with 3gb memory.
I am keen to install Windows and have down loaded the Boot Camp
installation and Users Guide - I have all I need to install Windows -
except - my Mac shipped with a wireless keyboard and mouse - do I
absolutely need the USB versions referred to?

Thanks

Bob


Greetings

Sadly you do need a USB connection initially to set up the wireless keyboard and mouse. Once you've inserted the Leopard Disk to load the wireless drivers, you can then dispense with the USB peripherals.

Any way you can borrow these USB items, you can even use a PC USB keyboard and mouse!

If you've bought your iMac from the Apple Store their Guru/Expert bar can help, if you ask nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment