Saturday 3 January 2009

iBook G4

Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me how to disable "spaces" without going into "system preferences" because it will let me open "system preferences" but I cannot see it.
If I click on the "spaces" application it will show me the "system preferences" window but if i click on it, it just disappears.

Regards
Andrew

p.s
It's a laptop, ibook G4 but has been upgraded by "apple at work" and is now running 10.5.6 and the processor is 1.33ghz and the memory is 1.5gb.


Hi Andrew

Looks like your Spaces.app is corrupt so you will have to re-install it using a great piece of shareware called Pacifist from:

http://www.charlessoft.com/

You'll also need your Leopard installation DVD.

Follow the prompts from Pacifist, search for Spaces and let Pacifist install it.

You can then run Spaces and disable it.

No comments:

Post a Comment