Wednesday, 11 February 2009



I have just been given an apple mac 'Studio Display'. Will I be able to connect it to my PC or won't it be compatible?


Hi Vanessa

You don't say which Studio Display. I think if it's the flat panel one, its got an ADC connector. If your PC's Graphic card has a similar looking connector it'll probably be DVI. So you'll need a ADC to DVI adapter, like this:|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Note you may have problems controlling the parameters of the display as there are no controls on it. However your Graphic Card software may be able to do this.

Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment